"CORPORATIONS AND THE SELF-EMPLOYED" - Open dialogue between business and government authorities
September 24 10: 00-13: 00, Moscow, Marriott Royal Aurora, st. Petrovka, 11
Key discussion points:
- What are the trends in Russian labor market 2019-2020?
- What is the place of the self-employed in the economy? Who, thanks to the NAP, came out of the shadows?
- How safe is it for companies to work with self-employed?
- In what cases is it justified and profitable, and in what cases is it prohibited or risky?
- How should the relationship with the self-employed be formalized?
- Are the self-employed socially defenseless?
- What are the special services for the self-employed and business?
- What opportunities do modern crowdsourcing platforms provide?
- How do the Federal Tax Service of Russia and the State Labor Inspectorate identify business abuses when applying the regime?
- In what areas of the economy is it important to prevent the substitution of self-employment for labor relations?
- Yulia Shakhmina, Managing Partner of OPEN Group
Konstantin Novoselov, Deputy Head of the Control Directorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia
- Pyotr Didenko, Director of Strategic Projects, Yandex
- Denis Kutergin, co-founder of the Youdo service
- Ekaterina Gorokhova, President of the Association of Private Employment Agencies, General Director of Kelly Services CIS
- Sergey Peskov, Chairman of the “Trud” Public Movement
- Alexander Turkov, Head of the Department of Supervision and Control over Compliance with Labor Laws in the Field of Remuneration of Rostrud
- Alexander Safonov, Co-Chairman of the Trud public movement, Vice-Rector of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Sergey Tankov, Leader of the Svoe Delo team, Project Director of the Small and Micro Business Division, Sberbank
- Sergey Pogorelov, Head of the Department of Federal State Supervision No. 4 of the State Inspectorate for the City of Moscow
More detailed information on the organization and registration for the event can be found here..